Why Hasn’t My Withdrawal Arrived?
I’ve made a withdrawal but haven’t received my funds. Why?
Transferring funds to another service or wallet involves three steps:
- Withdrawal request on Midas
Once you make a withdrawal request, Midas platform usually processes it within 1-2 minutes except for BTC withdrawals which are processed twice a day. It is mentioned in the BTC withdrawal window. If you have no transaction ID in the transaction history after 10 minutes, we may be experiencing some technical difficulties. Rest assured that we are already working on it and will try to do sort ASAP, nevertheless keep in mind that it can take up to several hours.
- Blockchain network confirmation
Normally a TxID (Transaction ID / Transaction Hash) will be generated within 1-5 minutes, indicating that Midas has successfully broadcasted the withdrawal transaction. As soon as the transaction is created, you will be able to see the TxID (Transaction ID / Transaction Hash ) in the transaction history. At this point the transaction will be pending (unconfirmed). If all goes well, the transaction will be confirmed by the network and you will receive your funds. However, it might still take some time for that particular transaction to be confirmed and even longer for the funds to be finally credited into the destination wallet. The amount of required “network confirmations” varies for different blockchains.
Due to possible network congestion, there might be a significant delay in processing your transaction. You may use the transaction ID (TxID) to look up the status of the transfer of your assets by using a blockchain explorer. Note:
- If the blockchain explorer shows that the transaction is unconfirmed, please wait for the confirmation process to be completed. This varies depending on the blockchain network.
- If the TxID has not been generated 6 hours after clicking the confirmation button from the e-mail message, please contact our Customer Support for assistance and attach the withdrawal history screenshot of the relevant transaction. Please make sure you have provided the above detailed information so the Customer Service agent can assist you in a timely manner.
- Deposit on the corresponding platform
If the blockchain explorer shows that the transaction is already confirmed, it means that your funds have been sent out successfully and we are unable to provide any further assistance on this matter. You will need to contact the owner/support team of the destination address to seek further help.