- You can use any official government document—ID-card, passport, driving license, etc. —valid for at least one month after the present date.
- You can find more details on our ID document requirements at this link.
- You can find special rules for South Korea at this link.
When taking photos, please note that:
- The information on the document must be clearly legible,
- All corners of the document should within the frame visible,
- Two-page or two-sided documents must have all pages/sides photographed,
- The acceptable file types are JPEG and PDF at least 500KB in size.
- Face the camera and slowly rotate your head in a full circle to complete our liveness verification.
- Liveness verification confirms that we are dealing with the document owner, rather than an imposter.
- Please try to keep your face within the frame throughout the procedure.
When taking photos, please note that
- Proof of Address documents must be no older than 1 year from the date of issue and be printed on an official form,
- The document must contain your full name (the same as on your ID document),
- Address, and the date of issue, all corners of the document should be within the frame,
- The documents must differ from those used in steps 2 and 4.
You can find more details on our proof of residence requirements at this link.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.